<

Tuesday, January 31

The Pathless Path

path, kodak easyshare digital

Clarity wrote this to me...

"Wander where there is no path.

Let things take their course...do not try to force.

Accept that the universe is infinitely wise.

Do not make plans, do not seek fame, do not be absorbed by activities.

Do not think that you KNOW, be aware of all that is and dwell in the infinite possibilities.

There's no time like the present to "get lost." Realize that a path has many expressions: exploring creativity, indulging intuition, pursuing a relationship.

Choose one, and get lost on the pathless path today."

I truly needed this today. Not only in regards to my creativity lately but also in regards to our journey of conceiving a child. "Let things take their course...do not force."

She will know I was listening...once she reads this.

I like the idea of the "Pathless Path"...not knowing what I will find and not allowing that to stop me. To be at peace with uncertainty.

It reminds me of that scene in Indiana Jones when he is at an edge of a cliff thousands of feet above the ground. He wants to get to the cliff on the other side. Looking down he sees nothing to step on but he knows that if he steps, the bridge will appear...and bring him to where he is meant to go.

So he takes the risk of falling thousands of feet and steps into thin air...

onto the Pathless Path.