<

Wednesday, February 1

Tagged

bohemian girl, kodak easyshare digital

I’ve been tagged by a Super~Hero and I must obey her…well, because she has super-powers!

Here goes…

Four jobs I’ve had:

Barista at Starbucks in Barnes & Noble

Clothing Salesgirly (always placed in the men’s section…hmmmm.)

Design Assistant for a Florist

Bride Consultant at a bridal boutique

Four Movies I could watch over and over:

Amelie

Bridget Jones Diary

Garden State

Sliding Doors

Four Places I’ve Lived:

Santa Cruz, California

Dallas, Texas

Berkeley, California

Cluj Napoca, Romania (Summer)

Four TV Shows I Love:

Lost

The L Word

Six Feet Under

Weeds

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:

Vienna, Austria

Sanibel Island, Florida

Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Rosarito Beach, Mexico

Four of my Favorite Dishes:

Orange Peel Chicken (P.F. Changs)

Cali Dinner Salad (chicken, dried fruit, nuts, feta cheese – everything on top!)

Pineapple Fried Rice (Thai)

Hot & Sour Soup (at this place in Berkeley)

Four sites I visit daily:

Superhero Journal

Jen Gray

Swirly Girl

Leonie Life

Four Places I’d rather be right now:

Sitting at a café in Vienna

Hiking in Big Sur, CA

Getting a massage at Salish Lodge & Spa in Snoqualmie, WA

Drinking sangria with my Tribe at this restaurant

Four Bloggers I’m tagging:

Leonie – Turquoise Journey

Penelope – Penelope Illustration

Pixie – The Pink Coyote

Kate – Self Taught Girl

********

Added by me for my own pleasure...

Four of my Tribe I'm tagging (email me):

Suzi

Bobbi

Letha

Zsuzsanna

Christina (oops, that's five).