<

Friday, March 3

Tagged


BoHo Girl Tagged, pen & ink on paper

I have been tagged by the lovely M of Creative Stumblings.

These tag thingy's seem to be a good exercise in truly discovering a few of your wants and needs, does it not? Good timing for me today since I have been swimming in the currents of so many thoughts that this provided my brain with some structure. Thank you M~Girl!!!

So here goes...

3 Things you wish for (just for you):
a healthy pregnancy and baby
a trip to Europe with my tribe
a week at Esalen

3 Things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!):
audition for a play
belly dance for my family & friends
learn to rock climb (because i am scared of heights)

3 bad habits you have:
twirl my hair when i'm nervous
leave lights on in a room when i leave
daydream while i drive and miss my exit (real safe!)

3 insecurities you feel:
shyness around abrasive people
wondering if my art is good enough
body image

3 talents/skills you wish you had:
excellent rather than mediocre singing voice
knitting (but will learn soon thanks to my marmie)
snowboarding or surfing...can't decide

3 things you would do if you had more time:
handwrite letters to friends & family
create art for friends & family
volunteer

3 things that bring you peace and relaxation:
reading in bed with my hubs
yoga
spa retreats (massage, facials, etc.)

3 things that spark your creativity:
my artsy friends
art galleries & art stores
creative bloggers

3 bloggers you're tagging:
amy - Amystery
michelle - La Vie En Rose
audra - I Rock It Creations

*****
listening to Deb Talen's (of the weepies) song "Tell Your Story Walking". what a delicious song that i am resonating with.

i just discovered that this "tag" was originally Sarah's creation! we were marveling at how quickly things spread throughout our lovely blogging community. : )

7 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Love all of your answers! Got me all excited to see my name in your post! Thanks!! Have a good weekend!

March 3, 2006 at 1:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

fantastic list. i would love a week at esalen too.
when i am seeing these lists out there this week i keep thinking "what is stopping us from doing what we want to do?"

March 3, 2006 at 1:41:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would like to audition for a play and you are afraid that you don't have the nerve to be in a show, then do what I did -- take an acting class or workshop. It would help you get over many of your fears. It may not fix everything, but part of the acting thrill is that -- the thrill. :) I will never not be nervous for an audition, but I know I can do them, and each time I get better at it. And, I've been in a lot of shows and each time, I get better at that, too. And you may find this interesting too -- I am always WAY more nervous for an audition than I think I have ever been for any actual performance.

Anyway, I am a new reader here. I just saw that you wanted to audition for a play and jumped in without thinking because I think *everyone* should try to act some time in their lives and I wish I had done it a lot sooner. I'm still afraid but I do it anyway! :)

March 3, 2006 at 2:05:00 PM PST  
Blogger meghan said...

hi there!

Well after all of your Weepies talk and the four other people I found them mentioned by yesterday, I went on iTunes and listened to bits of their stuff. You've converted me! I've been especially listening to Deb's Big Strong Girl and the Weepies Nobody Knows Me at All many times today. Thank you so much for the introduction!

I got tagged for this too & really loved reading your answers. (I am also determined to learn to knit!)

I'm so glad to have found you and I hope for you that all of your dearest wishes come true.

March 3, 2006 at 2:28:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okey dokey lady--i put my answers up..."Tell Your Story Walking" would've been perfect background music for working on them...oh well, next time.

March 3, 2006 at 2:45:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish all of this for you. :) And I have trouble with playing with my hair when I'm nervous too. And why do I always mention hair here?

March 3, 2006 at 7:49:00 PM PST  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yesss! Bohemian Girl! You should audition! I remember my last year in High School I wanted to CRAM everything I didn't do all the JR. Sophmore, Freshman days because I was toooo daGGONE SHY!!! into my Senior year and it was a Great time, especially the play I was in! I found out I could be a HAM! AND i DID get laughs! Phew! Thanks! for sparking my memory to those days! sooooo Go For It!!!

March 4, 2006 at 12:07:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home