<

Saturday, April 15

Beanies to Spill...


pottery love, canon digital rebel xt

Carsten and I just returned home from breaking bread with close friends. I am basking in the energy that flows between the four of us (another couple). There is a rare feeling of harmony whenever we gather. An ease of conversation that builds from story to story where much laughter spills over in abundance into a sweet level of comfort. Even in our silences.

I found myself wishing my sisterhood could be there to join in but then remembered I now have something to share before I lay my head down to visit dream land.

I always choose to end my evening with checking in with my soul sisters (that would be you)...making sure all is well and then whisper my wishes for the sweetness of dreams out into our Universe.

Our lovely and tres cool Brit requested that I spill the beans. 10 beans was it? Hmmm...a challenge this late in the evening if I choose to accept it? Well I do accept, oh brilliant one...so here goes:

Here are 10 beanies that I am spilling...

1. I love the smell of clove cigarettes.

2. I have a really soft voice. Sometimes, people cannot even hear it when I speak. I am learning how to project down from my belly and try to not get offended by hearing..."what???" from those that are listening.

3. I cannot digest gluten (wheat, rye oats & barley). I almost died as an infant until they discovered what I had at Stanford University Hospital. I was one in 50 in the United States to have it and once my parents changed my diet, I then was transformed from sickly skinny baby to healthy chubby baby.

4. I was in a mime/interpetive dance team in college.

5. I know American Sign Language.

6. I can be painfully shy or the life of the party - depending on my mood.

7. I am an empath.

8. I was a virgin until I was 24...after that, not so much. ;)

9. The few long term relationships I had (including my husband) were all long distance. I am pretty independant, so it worked for me.

10. I cry at least once a day...tears of joy or tears of sadness.

Bonus Beanie: I am a Virgo.

Well dear ones...my husband and I are off to Canada for a week to spend time with his brother. I will not have access to the world wide web (sorry Tim). When I return I will pour myself a huge mug of tea and catch up on all of your blessed bloggies.

Until then...I am tagging Letha, Thea, Liz and Pixie to spill your beanies!

I'll miss you....oh Divine Secrets of the Bloggie Sisterhood!

Ya~Ya!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

lovely beanies darling...

hope you have a beautiful time away... nourishing and refreshing, and all things wonderful for the soul.

love you
xoxoxoxo
leonie

April 16, 2006 at 1:15:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey boho, I know American Sign Language too! I studied it full time for an entire year in College because I was thinking at the time of becoming a professional ASL interpreter. If we meet, we can talk in ASL! how fun. How did you learn? Do you know any Deaf people?

April 16, 2006 at 4:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

ooh, what fascinating beans you have :-) especially number seven... when we finally cross the ocean and meet, i'll be expecting an interpretive dance!

Hope all goes well in Canada ~ i'm sending light and love from Bournemouth
Brit Sis xx

April 16, 2006 at 6:58:00 AM PDT  
Blogger gkgirl said...

sigh...
wish you were coming to
"my"
part of canada...

but otherwise,
that is a great list...
very interesting and intriquing
things in that list...
:)

see(read) you when you get back!

April 16, 2006 at 4:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kristine said...

So you're a low talker huh? I never would have known...
Have a great trip!

April 16, 2006 at 7:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger M said...

Hope you enjoy you're time up here in lovely Canada...where are you going to be exactly?? Wish you were coming my way!
Enjoy your time off! I'll miss your insights.

April 17, 2006 at 11:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger meghan said...

You're going to CANADA?!?! Oh my goodness - I want to hear everything!! I'll live vicariously through you! Tonight I came on late to whisper my own good night blessings so I'll make sure I send you enough to last you through the week. I loved your beans. I'll have some ready for you (I was tagged too) when you get back. Safe journey my friend!!

April 17, 2006 at 2:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Great unique list of secrets. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!

April 17, 2006 at 4:34:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of your serious boyfriends were long distance?

April 17, 2006 at 6:43:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do have quite a bit in common!

Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to hear all about your time away.

love love love to you dear one.

April 17, 2006 at 9:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger pinkcoyote said...

VIRGO SISTER!!!! i knew there was something else to you i loved and didn't know about yet! i gotta know the date. i'm going to spill it very soon. i hope you're having so much fun with your boy in canada.

April 18, 2006 at 6:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i keep coming back to read your words...i miss you. but i hope you are having a wonderful break from it all. thanks for the tag, this will be fun!
love to you...

April 18, 2006 at 10:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Swirly said...

Interesting little tidbits...love them!

April 19, 2006 at 8:29:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Federico Antin said...

Just a sound, just a sound,
and a memory,
long ago, long ago,
well, my time,
calling it's for me.

Little time,
little clocks,
all it's past indeed,
soon all gone,
not my memory...

By the way..It's Canada some kind of "Secret Promise Land"?

April 22, 2006 at 8:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home