Beanies to Spill...
pottery love, canon digital rebel xt
Carsten and I just returned home from breaking bread with close friends. I am basking in the energy that flows between the four of us (another couple). There is a rare feeling of harmony whenever we gather. An ease of conversation that builds from story to story where much laughter spills over in abundance into a sweet level of comfort. Even in our silences.
I found myself wishing my sisterhood could be there to join in but then remembered I now have something to share before I lay my head down to visit dream land.
I always choose to end my evening with checking in with my soul sisters (that would be you)...making sure all is well and then whisper my wishes for the sweetness of dreams out into our Universe.
Our lovely and tres cool Brit requested that I spill the beans. 10 beans was it? Hmmm...a challenge this late in the evening if I choose to accept it? Well I do accept, oh brilliant one...so here goes:
Here are 10 beanies that I am spilling...
1. I love the smell of clove cigarettes.
2. I have a really soft voice. Sometimes, people cannot even hear it when I speak. I am learning how to project down from my belly and try to not get offended by hearing..."what???" from those that are listening.
3. I cannot digest gluten (wheat, rye oats & barley). I almost died as an infant until they discovered what I had at Stanford University Hospital. I was one in 50 in the United States to have it and once my parents changed my diet, I then was transformed from sickly skinny baby to healthy chubby baby.
4. I was in a mime/interpetive dance team in college.
5. I know American Sign Language.
6. I can be painfully shy or the life of the party - depending on my mood.
7. I am an empath.
8. I was a virgin until I was 24...after that, not so much. ;)
9. The few long term relationships I had (including my husband) were all long distance. I am pretty independant, so it worked for me.
10. I cry at least once a day...tears of joy or tears of sadness.
Bonus Beanie: I am a Virgo.
Well dear ones...my husband and I are off to Canada for a week to spend time with his brother. I will not have access to the world wide web (sorry Tim). When I return I will pour myself a huge mug of tea and catch up on all of your blessed bloggies.
Until then...I am tagging Letha, Thea, Liz and Pixie to spill your beanies!
I'll miss you....oh Divine Secrets of the Bloggie Sisterhood!