<

Thursday, May 18

Ma Famille


Boho & B/Sis (Darlene), Canon Digital Rebel XT

Greetings bloggie universe! I have resurfaced.

I am back into the arms of my man and nuzzling into the fur of my kitties.

My trip to Northern California to spend time with my family (ma famille) was full of blessings of all sorts. I typically go out there for a long weekend and always leave feeling as though I didn't quite have enough normalcy with my family. This past week I felt as though I lived there again and had plenty of moments to love every morsel of their beings.

Since I am still recovering from lack of sleep, I am going to keep today's post simple with loads of pictures. I thought this way you could get a true "glimpse" into my weekend and the family members I was lucky enough to see. My kindred niece, Angela couldn't make it home this week due to studying for finals, but I know when she reads this, she will feel as though she was there.

If you click on the pictures, they will enlarge for you.

My niece Kelly (Pamela's daughter) was getting ready for the Senior Prom and how gorgeous she looked:

Kelly Belly, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Kelly and her boyfriend, Dave. Their relationship is the cutest. He plays guitar for her:

Kells & Davey, Canon Digital Rebel XT

My nephews Sean and Casey (Pamela's sons) wrestling in the bathroom:

Seanzie & Casey, Canon Digital Rebel XT

My sister Pamela chatting with me in the backseat of my marmie's car:

Pamela Jean, Canon Digital Rebel XT

We spent Mother's day in a cute mountain town called "Murphy's" with antique shops and boutiques. Here are my sisters and marmie at lunch:

Pamela, Marmie & Darlene, Canon Digital Rebel XT

My nephew Mark (yes, I was an aunt at 10 years old) striking a pose for his Auntie Boho:

Marky (Darlene's son), Canon Digital Rebel XT

My sister Darlene wanted to manicure my toes. She handed me a plethora of nailpolish colors and I couldn't choose between two gorgeous ones. So I chose both. Here is Darlene (b/sis) painting my toes with two colors at my parents house:

Darlene & Boho, Canon Digital Rebel XT


Here is the result:

Boho's Toesies, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Darlene laughing while doing my toes(wearing a necklace I made her):

B/Sis, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Me and my daddy. Now you know who I look like:

Daddy & Boho, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Darlene and my marmie. Look at their yummy cheekbones!

B/Sis & Marmie, Canon Digital Rebel XT

And the queen's that rule each household...

Daisy, my parents companion:

Daisy Mae, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Ellie, my big sis Darlene's cutest Chee ever:

Precious Ellie, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Ellie resting on my lap:

Ellie & Boho, Canon Digital Rebel XT

Mini, my sister Pamela's baby:

Mini, Canon Digital Rebel XT

I have a few sweet, sweet stories to share. Will do so soon.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smiles
Happy tears
Me
Missing
You...
More tears (not so happy)
...Already

May 18, 2006 at 11:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Amber said...

What bright and colorful pictures! I don't know your familia but I do wish I was there. :) Can't wait to hear the dish!

-a

May 18, 2006 at 11:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

yippee you're back beautiful girl, but i can imagine what a wrench it must have been saying goodbye to your loved ones. they are all so gorgeous!! there are some seriously good genes at play here! i love the picture of your marmie with your sisters, and the one of you and Darlene is just precious. i hope you had a wonderful time, and i can't wait to hear all your stories ~ welcome home petal. you've been missed
Sx

May 18, 2006 at 11:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Awwww, doesn't Kelly look sooo cute and her guitar playing boyfriend too, wowieee, lucky girly! Young love, is soooo dear! Phew! All your fam is gorgeous! Sooo GLAD you had a sweet time! Check my Blog later! I was going to post this pic, he or she comes visits allergic me every once and a while! He was visiting today! He looks like Daisy!!! LOL don't you think? xo

May 18, 2006 at 12:53:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah, she's back! It looks like you had a fantastic time with the family. You are all so beautiful, with smiles, smiles, smiles everywhere. Glad you had such a glorious time.

May 18, 2006 at 1:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

SO awesome you're back bebe
and so awesome you went away too.

was just looking at all your *beautiful* pics, chris looking over my shoulder, charlie playing at our feet, and chris said "ooooh, charlie, there's some hotties on there" {he was referring to ellie and daisie may}

bahahahahahahahahahahaha HA

love to you and ALL the hotties {four legged and two legged}
xoxoxo

May 18, 2006 at 2:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger meghan said...

YAY! I am so glad you are back! I missed you. Your family is GORGEOUS. What good genes!!

May 18, 2006 at 2:54:00 PM PDT  
Blogger pinkcoyote said...

what a gorgeous, delicious family you have-an inspiration to families everywhere! um, someone needs to tell pamela she is not old enough to have teenage children, because i think she doesn't know she's only about 25. LOVE YOU p

May 18, 2006 at 6:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Happiness in every smile ane reagrd! You must have a heart full of joy!
I am original for Northern California, my entire family lives there still!

May 18, 2006 at 6:56:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on the blog scene, I have to admit I am addicted to your scribblings and photography. You have a very nice looking family. Hey my nephew was born when I was 10 too!

May 18, 2006 at 7:08:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! so nice to see happy people, happy family, happy toessies and happy doggies! full of love and colors! just sweet... :)

May 19, 2006 at 7:16:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you have like the best looking family I think Ihave ever seen! Your all BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad you had an amazing time.
a.

May 19, 2006 at 7:22:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY LAND! The kids are beautiful young adults... the last time I saw them... little ruggers! Mom and Dad look great! Daisy is growing old and gray... guess it happens to everyone except your PARENTS! I can remember back to your fathers sweet hugs and kisses! I am so glad you made the trip and had some time with everyone! Love to the Andrades! :-)

May 19, 2006 at 8:51:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this! Thanks for sharing! What a gorgeous gathering.

:)

May 19, 2006 at 1:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Amy said...

Your family is stunning, oh. my. gosh! You're all gorgeous, lovely girl. There is so much love in your family, so much tenderness. Thank you for sharing so many photos with us...

May 19, 2006 at 9:24:00 PM PDT  
Blogger skatey katie said...

hello from new zealand
(surfed to your blog from who-knows-where lol)
love the pix, LOOOOOVE your sister's necklace>> you've got talent girl ;o)
i've been making jewellery for just over a year now, and am needing to get on with a divine and sparkly piece to wear to my bro's wedding in july... thanks for the inspiration!!!

May 20, 2006 at 2:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Lita said...

check out all the smiles...heck I even think the dogs are smiling...and they should be. There is alot of love in those pics, lots of warmth, lots of fun! Now I see where it comes from.

May 21, 2006 at 1:59:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful and warm family. It really sparks and shows from every photograph! It made me smile from ear to ear! Thank you for sharing!

May 21, 2006 at 12:35:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home