<

Sunday, June 11

Nina-Licious


homemade card from Nina, canon digital rebel xt

I loved this card so much that I wanted all of you to enjoy it as well.

Thank you, Nina...for your peace~love~hippy package full of organic goodness! You are a beautiful soul and a very special bloggie sister to me. Whenever I visit your world, I always leave feeling a bit more whole. So, the name of your blog "The Whole Self" couldn't have been more perfect for you. You really know how to make a boho cry happy tears. Thank you for your impeccable timing and thoughtfulness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh that is beautiful!!!~
blessed be, nina miracle worker!

June 12, 2006 at 2:53:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Den~ I just watched the trailer to your movie...and I'm still wiping the tears away. Wow!

The card is adorable~ she captured you in paper.

I love sewing things on cards too. It's always a surprise how it will turn out.

This has a very *happy* feel to it.

missing you always (which sucks ;) XX Dar OO

June 12, 2006 at 9:42:00 AM PDT  
Blogger nina beana said...

so sweet. thank you. glad you enjoyed everything...i'll be sending a better email soon when i wake up refreshed...it's been a long, long day!

xo

June 12, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home