<

Saturday, July 29

magical cuties


carey & sean in my studio, canon digital rebel xt

I am lucky enough to spend time with these two cuties tomorrow. They're getting married next weekend on some rocks by the sea. My hubs is groovin' as their DJ and I will be playing Miss Wedding Coordinator for the day. Tomorrow we'll be doing a bit of a run through. I cannot wait to give them gentle hugs and reassure them that all will flow good and well.

This couple has an amazing story. Perhaps I'll share it with a wedding photo or two, post nuptials. I hope to capture some stellar moments with the lens because those type of moments seem to follow these two lovelies wherever they go.

They are pure magic. Cute magic.


11 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

They really are cute!

I love the idea of a wedding on some rocks by the sea.

July 30, 2006 at 6:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Romina Bacci said...

the best wishes for them.

nice job for next weekend boho ;)

can't wait to see those pics and read your posts!!

-love-

July 30, 2006 at 8:07:00 AM PDT  
Blogger The Whole Self said...

ooooh, weddings. i'm a big wedding dork. nothing makes me happier than seeing two cuties in magical happiness lovey-ness. have a great time!

July 30, 2006 at 8:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh my, they really are the sweetest looking couple! I wish for them many more magical moments. And weddings are pure bliss to me...

July 30, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

i love the way they're looking at each other...makes me want to melt...

July 30, 2006 at 1:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Turquoise CRO said...

MMMMMmmmm rocks by the sea! If I had to do it over again, that's where I would do it!!! They are SWEET! Don't you just LOVE love??? xxo

July 30, 2006 at 4:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger b/sistersshoes said...

Cute magic is the greatest magic to watch....and I'm confident that you'll catch a lot of it on film.

Can't wait to see more...they are adorable

as are you ;)

love & stuff...xo d

July 30, 2006 at 6:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goddess of Leonie said...

totally delicious... they are way cute... i remember when they first re-entered your life... that is gorgeous :)

July 30, 2006 at 6:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Madeleine said...

wow..that eye connection you captured is fantastic..
aahhh...
feeling kinda dreamy now
:)

July 31, 2006 at 4:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

They are soooo cute.

XOXO

Pass along happiest of wedding wishes....

July 31, 2006 at 2:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tonya said...

Sounds beautiful and the couple, wow, how pretty!

August 1, 2006 at 6:40:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home