<

Saturday, July 29

magical cuties


carey & sean in my studio, canon digital rebel xt

I am lucky enough to spend time with these two cuties tomorrow. They're getting married next weekend on some rocks by the sea. My hubs is groovin' as their DJ and I will be playing Miss Wedding Coordinator for the day. Tomorrow we'll be doing a bit of a run through. I cannot wait to give them gentle hugs and reassure them that all will flow good and well.

This couple has an amazing story. Perhaps I'll share it with a wedding photo or two, post nuptials. I hope to capture some stellar moments with the lens because those type of moments seem to follow these two lovelies wherever they go.

They are pure magic. Cute magic.


9 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

They really are cute!

I love the idea of a wedding on some rocks by the sea.

July 30, 2006 at 6:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger nina beana said...

ooooh, weddings. i'm a big wedding dork. nothing makes me happier than seeing two cuties in magical happiness lovey-ness. have a great time!

July 30, 2006 at 8:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh my, they really are the sweetest looking couple! I wish for them many more magical moments. And weddings are pure bliss to me...

July 30, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

MMMMMmmmm rocks by the sea! If I had to do it over again, that's where I would do it!!! They are SWEET! Don't you just LOVE love??? xxo

July 30, 2006 at 4:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Darlene said...

Cute magic is the greatest magic to watch....and I'm confident that you'll catch a lot of it on film.

Can't wait to see more...they are adorable

as are you ;)

love & stuff...xo d

July 30, 2006 at 6:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

totally delicious... they are way cute... i remember when they first re-entered your life... that is gorgeous :)

July 30, 2006 at 6:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Madeleine said...

wow..that eye connection you captured is fantastic..
aahhh...
feeling kinda dreamy now
:)

July 31, 2006 at 4:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

They are soooo cute.

XOXO

Pass along happiest of wedding wishes....

July 31, 2006 at 2:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger SoulPony said...

Sounds beautiful and the couple, wow, how pretty!

August 1, 2006 at 6:40:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home