<

Saturday, August 26

emails, films and the tellie


old bike in tree, canon digital rebel xt

Many of you have been unable to email or comment due to my Bohemian Girl Designs inbox being full. I finally cleaned it out, so those of you who have let me know, you can contact me now! My apologies.

Last night the hubs and I saw a wonderful film. The acting was phenomenal and the writing brilliant: Little Miss Sunshine.

Speaking of excellent writing...we also stumbled upon a fabulous show on the Independant Film Channel (IFC) called The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman. A true depiction of life in Hollyweird. Such comic relief!

If and when you do watch these, I am curious to your opinions. Enjoy...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely watch the Movie and the Show (minor accomplishments)folks.. life changers!

August 26, 2006 at 2:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Darlene said...

Hmmmmmm...a rusty old bike, stuck in a tree, looking like a piece of art....must be...

Canada ;-)

love the old fashioned tricycle!

love you,

xxx d

August 26, 2006 at 2:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Anil P said...

It's like the tree would not let go of the bicycle ever, as if it is the only chance the tree will ever have to escape from the 'clutches' of the earth.

September 30, 2006 at 5:58:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home