<

Tuesday, October 24

i heart orange


boho, canon digital rebel xt

I was coveting my delicious friend Jen's orange hat the other day...telling her it is dreamy and stylish and yummy and all those fun words in my vocabulary. I remember feeling a bit bummed because now that I have quit being a Corporate Goddess and am Miss Owner of Small Creative Biz...I cannot purchase the darling clothes, hats, coats, etc...that I once was privy to. I am desperately trying to make my wardrobe as eclectic as it always has been by tying old things together here and there.

Yesterday, I received a package from her. It was squishy and when I opened up the envelope, out came a furry orange dream! The hat. The very orange hat I was dreaming of. Thank you, J...how did you know? I promised her I would take a pic, so here it is. I am wearing it today along with a scarf my mother knitted for me that matches divinely!

So off I go to my weekly appointment with my Miracle Doctor wrapped up in love from friends and family. Isn't that what M.D. stands for? Miracle Doctor? His homeopathic ways have brought me to a place where I feel healthier than I ever have on this (in)fertility journey. My energy is up, my clarity of mind sharp, my moods balanced, my sex drive back to normal (raaarrrr) and my hope is soaring. All in time for my store to open in a few weeks.

This blood type diet has rocked my world.

"I agree that life is a miracle, but I also believe that we have the power to help miracles happen by listening to the wisdom of our bodies" ~ Dr. Peter D'Adamo

So I am grateful for my Miracle Doctor and to Dr. Peter D'Adamo for inspiring me to listen to the wisdom of my body so that I can tap into that power and help create my own miracles!

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're like a delicious creamcicle...or maybe an orange tigress with that womanly roar! warm thoughts for you at you MD's today.

October 24, 2006 at 1:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Deb R said...

You look beautiful in your fuzzy orange bit of loveliness!

October 24, 2006 at 2:11:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, you look simply divine and radiant! I love that quote, as it sums it up so beautifully and truthfully...a bit like "God helps those who help themselves." Magic is present, and will manifest; however, we need to ensure that we do our part. I know that you are doing your part, listening to the secrets that your body is whispering, and embracing everyone of them.

Good luck this afternoon...and love to you.

xoxoxo

October 24, 2006 at 2:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

rock on your orange self!!!!

October 24, 2006 at 4:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Deirdre said...

Cuute hat! I love hats on other people but can't seem to find either the right hat or the flair to wear it myself. It looks great on you.

October 24, 2006 at 4:46:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

This hat is so pretty. What a sweet gift. Perfect for you.

I love your clarity and power girl.

XOXO

October 24, 2006 at 5:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooo, how do you get people to send you such cute stuff?:) I heart orange, too. You look perfect.

you sound so much better lately about the (in)fertility journey. I imagine today went well with McMiracle.

xoxo
b.

October 24, 2006 at 5:36:00 PM PDT  
Blogger che said...

what a beauty ! it radiates . i guess the color orange spikes your smile !

October 24, 2006 at 7:30:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look so radiant, and joyous, it's impossible not to grin along with you. (ooh, and orange is one of my favourites, too.)

good luck at the doctor's!

October 24, 2006 at 9:39:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that your appointment was full of hope and healing. :)

October 24, 2006 at 10:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger bronxbt said...

omgoodness yer friend is the KEWLEEST!

you are soo adorable in 'dat hat! i'm all wiggly 'cuz of yer smile.

thankees.
i needed that today.

ahhh lawt.

October 24, 2006 at 10:16:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

my beautiful monkey :-)

October 25, 2006 at 2:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger gkgirl said...

yay!
i'm so happy to hear the
happiness in your voice
and to see the cuteness
of that hat!
suits you perfectly
:)

October 25, 2006 at 6:31:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boho - I love to read your blog. You lift everyone else up right along with you. You look beautiful as always (you're gorgeous actually!!) and orange looks divine on you. I hope your appointment was all it needed to be. McMiracle - that's a good one. Britt is just as crazy about Grey's Anatomy as we are! Did you rent the first two seasons? Probably too busy, but good for a rainy day.

Love ya!

LC

October 25, 2006 at 8:57:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how super sweet! gorgeous hat. i always knew you'd look great in a newsboy cap!

October 25, 2006 at 9:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

This is the first time I've seen orange and found it really beautiful. You look so peaceful.

October 25, 2006 at 10:52:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Georgia said...

Love the hat!!! And McMiracle... that made me laugh alot... I slipped the other day when talking to my friend about his baby... I asked him how the McBaby was.

Hooray for Dr. McMiracle for helping you on your journey to conceive a McBaby :)

xoxo
Georgia

October 25, 2006 at 1:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Darlene said...

Mmmmm orange marmelade

orange julious drinks

orange creamcicles

and now you

You always look like dessert :)

loveabunchababy,
xxx b/sis

October 25, 2006 at 5:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

It has a certain mysterious feel..this pic..like you were holding on to some secret...lovely..

October 26, 2006 at 12:27:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home