<

Tuesday, October 10

photo posts


stuff in my loft, canon digital rebel xt

Since I won't have much time to write a post over the next four weeks, I'd like to leave you with some soothing pictures every once in awhile. I will call them photo posts. So, this is the first one. Here are some things sitting on the ledge of the stairway to our loft.

I had a very soothing and peaceful doctors visit today. I go once a week...on Tuesdays. He left me feeling so proud of myself for the commitment I've made to our future baby in keeping this body temple of mine healthy. It's my way of reaching out to my baby and nurturing our relationship before he/she even enters my womb. I absolutely adore my doctor. We laughed a lot together today. The gut laugh that leaves your eyes watering. I've never felt so safe with a man in a white coat. He's so optimistic about us conceiving. I cannot help but be optimistic while I am in his presence.

So this picture above emulates how I feel. I hope you feel it as well.

For the next few weeks I will be posting pictures rather than words. I'll provide the picture...you provide the words. Tell me how they make you feel.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site through the Self Portrait Challenge and I just love your pictures. I especially like the colors in this one. Looking forward to more!

Jaime

October 10, 2006 at 9:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

so glad the appointment was full of laughter and encouragement. both things we all need more of. fantastic.

love the color of whatever that is (a skirt?) that appears in this picture. (and the glass bottle in the background. i collect them.)

October 11, 2006 at 12:28:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

mmm, i love the yummy colours in this picture.... like cafe au lait. i think you should post a few pictures of your jewellery as well in the run up to the store opening - i want to see what you've been working on so i can compile my wish list!

love you, MB xx

October 11, 2006 at 2:21:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the colour, the richness of the fabric in that picture is so COMFORTING, like a favourite piece that you wear often...it sends me soft reassurance and peace today.

thank you, boho.

October 11, 2006 at 5:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Makes me feel like climbing or reaching for more- metaphorically that is:)

So happy to hear about the fab doc and appointment darling.

Love you

October 11, 2006 at 6:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Amy said...

I am so happy that you are feeling safe and hopeful about your lovely doctor. It helps so much when someone makes you feel as though you're his only patient. Sending love!

And that photo is beautiful. It makes me think that I'd feel very welcome and comfortable in your space, lovely.

I love you.

October 11, 2006 at 7:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger mint and orange said...

warm photo... warm words...

it's wonderful to read that you're happy with your doctor, your body, your progress. sending you smiles!

October 11, 2006 at 10:03:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo is so soothing to me. I love it.

Glad your appointment went so well and that you have a connection with your doc. He sounds wonderful. Hugs!

October 11, 2006 at 10:54:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm....yummy skirt. i think i have one just like it! i am so excited for your store to open...have fun in your little workshop...i will miss reading your blog at work! i love you oodles!!!!

October 11, 2006 at 11:07:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Darlene said...

I am basking in the laughter that you had with the doctor...

they are so crucial to our wellbeing and unfortunately and good one is so hard to find. I think you've found yours.

the picture is beautiful...knowing right where that spot is warms my heart.

love you lovely sis
xoxoxoxodar

October 11, 2006 at 11:13:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so incredibly happy to hear that your appointment went so well! Thank you for the glimpse into your sacred and creative space. Here is to fabulous you!

October 11, 2006 at 10:25:00 PM PDT  
Blogger nina beana said...

i think this is a great idea!

so wonderful that you feel so supported and believed-in.

xo

October 12, 2006 at 7:32:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home