<

Monday, November 20

Boho Zen ~ Om Girly


beautiful jen in her Boho Zen {Om} necklace,
self portrait

Here is a picture of a dear sweet friend of mine looking quite yummy in my Boho Zen {Om} necklace! She was one of my very first customers following the launch of my website last week. It was like a warm hug from her across the miles. I felt such a sense of wonder and amazement when she sent me this picture today. It was just a few days ago when I was knitting it together with my hands and interlacing warm, positive thoughts for her. She told me today that it arrived in the mail when she needed it most. Reading this, I swelled with joy (and a few happy tears) that yes...this vision of mine about sending loving energy to my customers has come to fruition. I feel so very full...my cup runneth over.

I also want to thank the rest of you who have ventured into my boutique and pampered yourself or your loved ones with my creations. Your support has me swooning. I would love to see pictures of you with my jewels on. It is so fun and keeps me going!

Special note: Boho Zen {Om} was a favorite and I have only one pendant left. More pendants have been ordered from Tibet and will arrive in a few weeks. So, if you plan to order one soon, know that it will take a bit longer than normal to get to you. I did not anticipate this many orders, my apologies!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lady Prism said...

My warmest congratulations. I am happy for you!

November 20, 2006 at 6:21:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah for you Deni... all your jewels are so very kewl!

The Jen is the hottiest little hottie!

Bx

November 20, 2006 at 6:24:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, denise....how absolutely, freaking wonderful for you. and wonder-full, too.

i am absolutely thrilled that one of your dreams is manifesting the way it is.

take care. (love)

November 20, 2006 at 6:33:00 PM PST  
Blogger madd said...

Congrats..your designs are very beautiful, as is your site, I just recently started putting my jewelry out there and made my first sale..my partner was wearing a braclet of mine and someone was admiring it and wanted one..it felt so exciting..so I am very excited for you, I love the pic of your friend she looks so happy..take care...m

November 20, 2006 at 6:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger Deb R said...

Ooooh, how cool! Jen and your beautiful creation suit each other perfectly.

I need to try your web site again. I tried the week you launched but I don't have a super speedy connection and it wasn't loading very well for me. But the parts I could see were lovely!

November 20, 2006 at 8:14:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot woot!

how awesome is it to see your dreams coming true, just as you imagined?

deep blessings to you ~ and to the world!

November 20, 2006 at 8:28:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*BLUSH*

I am so incredibly happy that your dream is now a reality, my sweet friend. Your creations are beautiful, and I do indeed believe that they positively affect those who wear them. I feel much better tonight.

You are an incredible, amazing, and talented goddess.

Love and hugs and kisses to you my love. xoxoxoxox

November 20, 2006 at 9:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

Om is so *perfect* for sweet jen - gorgeous! xox

November 21, 2006 at 2:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Wow, Jen looks gorgeous in this!
And the photos of your niece on your site are amazing!
Two gorgeous gals being further enhanced by your creations!
Cool.
Vx

November 22, 2006 at 10:48:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home