<

Monday, February 5

Happy Birthday Susannah


me & sus's feetsies, canon digital rebel xt

I will forever walk by your side, my friend. I love you. You had me at hello.

One of the greatest gifts you have ever given me was your midnight whispers from the bunk below mine. May there be many more giggly, sleep deprived nights full of heartful sharings, goblets of wine and the scent of vanilla ciggies. Soon, bunny...soon.

Do you feel us celebrating you from around the world?

Love,
Your Sexy Mini~Monkey

ps. Many bloggettes have asked me where I got the shoes I am wearing in the pic above. They are from El Natura Lista and the model is Iggdrasil (N096).

7 Comments:

Blogger Susannah Conway said...

*giggle* i love you monkeygirl... thank you... can't wait to yet some real birthday kisses :-) xo

February 5, 2007 at 1:26:00 AM PST  
Blogger bee said...

thank you for the heads-up, boho...

February 5, 2007 at 6:15:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm sorry if this is totally inappropriate, but I love those brown shoes!!! Can you tell me where you got them? Or maybe they are your friend's shoes.... hmmmmm. Must. Find. Those. Shoes!!!! ;-)

February 5, 2007 at 9:58:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked the website and aparently they sell those shoes in a store about a 10 minuten bike ride from my home. Dangerous knowledge that is...

Big hug to you love!!

Sophie

February 5, 2007 at 10:50:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Susannah!!!!!! *grin*

and.....hurrah for such a beautiful new banner....it's just lovely

love you
xoxoxox

February 5, 2007 at 12:37:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post made me smile...and i started a stampede to a little store in port townsend, washington last year when i bought and wore the green version of these - while teaching art classes, and then afterwards posted a photo of them on my blog. they look like limes on my feet, luscious limes....

February 6, 2007 at 7:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger FUck Off said...

omgosh, i didnt know that anyone else knew those candles existed!! Those are my favorite candles. I even have the lotion and the liquid soap in my bathroom!! love it!! I got them from the Asylum.

xoxox

February 8, 2007 at 10:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home