<

Monday, February 26

movin' and groovin'


my studio packed away, canon digital rebel xt
I've spent the last four days packing up the upstairs loft while grooving on some funky tunes. I am now sitting in an empty room hearing the echo's of any little sound that surrounds me. I plan to paint it sage green in a few days. It felt so good to give it an early Spring cleaning. There were about 6 huge garbage bags full of clutter junk. For the past year its been driving me mad and blocking my creativity. I am really craving a harmonious, zen space for my studio. Lately I've been giving into my cravings, so I chose to do so here as well. We will also be sharing our studio space with baby stuff when I get pregnant and have the boho babes. So, in the name of manifesting that happening, I am making room for a third boho up here.

I've been an overflowing well of emotions, mostly good feelings and I've needed to channel this energy into physical and mental labor. I'm excited to design a new creative space and my husband and I have some pretty cool ideas. I'll be sure to share pictures when its all said and done.

I will be knee deep in paint this week and won't be on the computer much since I have to close all my stuff down. I'll catch up on your blogs soon when I'm sipping my hot morning tea in the midst of sage walls.

Speaking of moving and grooving...while we were driving on the freeway this weekend, my husband pointed out this truck. We laughed and I had to get a shot of it and share the love. I think it speaks for itself.

rainbow moving truck, canon digital rebel xt

15 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

creating that space should feel so good...wishing you happy designing!
xoxo
amanda

February 26, 2007 at 10:44:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. Have fun!!!

XO Sophie

February 26, 2007 at 11:11:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be posting about the same thing soon as I am in a similar mindset. Harmony. Manifesting. It does feel oh-so-good to create some open space for baby boho to come home to along with all the creative and positive chi to flow.

Happy groovin' love! Can't wait to see it all come to fruition.

February 26, 2007 at 11:26:00 AM PST  
Blogger madelyn said...

I can't wait to see your wonderful
new studio!
I am painting mine but stuck between persian blue and
a rich cranberry hue...
Have a joyous time creating your
new space:)

February 26, 2007 at 11:38:00 AM PST  
Blogger daisies said...

happy painting, sage sounds perfect for creating and boho babes :)

February 26, 2007 at 1:12:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YaY for Spring cleaning and allowing a smoothe flow of manifesting energies!

This photo made me chuckle. I needed a chuckle.

February 26, 2007 at 1:19:00 PM PST  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I so know what you are talking about! The clutter does block your creativity!
The color sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see pictures!

I love the truck photo!

hugs

February 26, 2007 at 1:44:00 PM PST  
Blogger Toni M Photography said...

How funny we should be doing the same thing. I am currently working through the clutter of my studio looking for a clearer creative space. :o) Too bad I can't paint the wall, (they are bricks), but I can put up lots of picute etc.

How awesome for you! Good luck, wish I was there to help, (I'm a sucker for helping paint rooms)Have loads of fun and I can't wait to see the end result,

Big hugs,
Love Toni

February 26, 2007 at 3:36:00 PM PST  
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what the finished project looks like. :) And that moving truck photo is hilarious.

xoxo
Georgia

P.S.
There is a *slim* chance I will be heading down to Yuma this weekend... hint hint :)

February 26, 2007 at 5:26:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...a picture paints a thousand words! Enjoy creating your space.

February 26, 2007 at 9:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Yeah for creative space and energy!

As you know I love Sage too. I can't wait to see it finished.

I can almost hear and see you dancing and grooving in the open space with paint on your hands.

Love you baby doll.

XOXO

February 27, 2007 at 5:12:00 AM PST  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

Please DO share your photos when it's all done...I get so inspired by seeing where creative folks get down to work! Sage will be beautiful, I'm sure (this is my Rosie's bedroom color--very soothing). Have FUN making new sacred space...
Love to you,
D.

February 27, 2007 at 6:00:00 AM PST  
Blogger Regina said...

Hee hee- that truck says it all!
And I think de-cluttering is an excellent way to bring new and exciting things into your life- like little Boho babes! yay!

February 27, 2007 at 7:25:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will feel so cleared and refreshed in your space when this done. I can't wait to see the finished product. Surrounding your work space with beauty and calm..inspiration and color...there is nothing better. It energizes and renews.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

February 28, 2007 at 12:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Pat said...

That is a great shot of the moving van!! Love it! (Keep those poaitive thoughts!!)

February 28, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home