What to do when Procrastinating...
one of my favorite postcards, canon digital rebel xt
I have so much to do and I am totally procrastinating. I think something is in the cosmos because most of my friends are in the same head space. Perhaps I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around anything creative right now because it's been a few heavy months and I am a bit drained. No more family tragedies, please! Thank you.
During times when I'd rather stare at a wall than do some work, I just have to pick up my lead foot and make the first move. Then the groove typically starts flowin'. The sun is shining through my studio today and my favorite tunes are surrounding me. That alone should be enough support to push me in the right direction.
Until then, I will procrastinate a wee bit longer and play along with this meme that the gorgeous Ro tagged me to do:
Six weird things about myself...
1. I can easily have sensory overload. Because of this, amuzement parks are not my best friend. But they aren't my husband's either, so no argument there. I have a feeling our little boho kid is going to prefer libraries over Disneyland anyways. ; ) Just a hunch.
2. I cannot wear those fabulous pointed shoes because my feet are totally shaped like Barney Rubble and I get grumpy when my feet hurt.
3. My father's nickname for me is Boochie. So, my sister Pam calls me Boochiana. Don't ask. ; )
4. I have to straighten our comforter and sheets before I get into bed. Even though they get messed up as soon as I crawl in.
5. I cannot eat my popcorn until the film starts. It's just wrong!
6. I try to avoid wearing blue with black. It reminds me of a bruise.
I am tagging Superhero, Stef, Jen Gray & Schmoopy.