<

Thursday, March 22

Thea (Thee-Ya)


thea & me, canon digital rebel xt

My heart is heavy and tears are forming as I type this. I was just talking to Thea on the phone yesterday, one of the closest, soul sister friends of my lifetime. I was asking her about her morning sickness, if she was showing and many other questions. I just went to her blog and I feel shocked. I feel so close to her journey that it's almost as if I was there with her when she got that call. I feel helpless as a friend living across the country. I want so badly to fly to New York and run a hot bath for her. Sit on the floor with my arms hanging over the tub, helping to sponge the pain away. Then hand her a glass of wine and wipe her tears with a warm cloth.

Her and her husband are so strong and brave on this journey of theirs for a healthy baby. I have learned so much from her as she's walked this path. Every day, a pearl of wisdom that she's given to me comes into my mind and heart to get me through this journey.

Please please go to her blog and give her some gentle, soothing love.

Also...can you spread some love to my dear friend Susannah as well? Her and her family are going through a tough time and I know she needs all the encouragement and wisdom we can muster.

I know I've been writing a lot about my friendships lately. I've always cherished them. Now more than ever in my life.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this breaks my heart, but i am so glad that thea has someone like you to help her through this...you are both such special women...

March 22, 2007 at 5:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Cayden said...

I meant to write you days ago when you posted about Letha..I viewed her comments and saw how many lovlies found her amazing journey through you, and how you lovingly supported her. Then you wrote of yoga and thinking of the blessings of your girlfriends. I send my prayers to Letha and Susannah. You are an amazing friend- always supporting and nurturing when you write of your friendships. It is wonderful to read about the loving connection women have.

March 22, 2007 at 9:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Veronika said...

Ruby couldn't have said it any better!
This is my first time here, and I think your expressions are valuable. Thank you for sharing.

March 22, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Cayden said...

sorry, I of course meant Thea..all my love.

March 22, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger luzie said...

i feel equally strong and passionate about my friendships, and the worst is seeing a loved one go through challenging times. both susannah and thea are lucky girls to have you in their life. xo

March 23, 2007 at 1:52:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some weeks i feel overwhelmed by the amount of suffering that beautiful people (i.e. all people) go through. i think the only thing that can make life worthwhile those weeks is love - the knid of loive i have for and from my sisters, girlfriends and the kind of love i see in your beautiful posts.

x

March 23, 2007 at 2:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Toni M Photography said...

What a beautiful friend you are boho.... :) Thea, Sussanah and everyone else who knows you are very lucky people to have you in their lives. Big hugs to you my kindred friend for being so supportive of your all friendship,

Big hugs,
Love Toni

March 23, 2007 at 2:29:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boho - how I wish with all of my heart that we could all be together - never has our tribe needed to be together more. I miss you as much as them right now - know I'm holding on tight, circling, praying, and knowing. LOVE to you my friend!

megg
(blogger won't let me in!)

March 23, 2007 at 3:08:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Oh how I could use that my dear friend.

I seem to be so holed up-afraid to let more tears come-afraid of the decisions I have to make.

This is almost too much for me at the moment.

I will call you soon.

I love you and thank you darling for the support-it means the world to me.

XOXOXO

March 23, 2007 at 4:09:00 AM PDT  
Blogger madelyn said...

You have a warm and connected spirit
boho - i shall go visit -

March 23, 2007 at 7:58:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home