<

Wednesday, May 30

gentle angels


chrissy & me, taken by boho boy, canon digital rebel xti

I just need to say that I am so very grateful for my angel-friends out there. The ones that get me even when I don't get myself. The ones that take me gently by the hand and help me find my wisdom. The ones that realize how very tender and sacred this journey of mine is and with that understanding, hold it with gentle loving care.

I stumble and you help me pick myself up. I close up and you remind me to remain open. I get angry and you tell me that is okay. I weep and you weep with me. I dance and you dance with me but you don't expect me to always dance. You sit near me when I am tired of dancing.

Thank you for reminding me that I am brave. That I am open. That I have guts. That I am closer to my dreams. That my wisdom and truth are within me. That it is okay to protect my heart when something doesn't feel right.

This journey is not just about meeting my sweet baby at the end. It is about all these gifts along the way. It's about the growth, the change, the heart wrenching, heart soothing stuff that will make me the person I want to be. Not just the mother I want to be...but the wife, the sister, the daughter, the friend, the whole person.

Thank you...sweet, gentle angels.

ps. speaking of angels...you can find Chrissy's art/illustrations throughout Sylvia Browne's Book of Angels. her art is breathtaking.

11 Comments:

Blogger piper said...

just stumbled across your blog, how pretty.

Cheers!

May 30, 2007 at 12:05:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a cool girl~
love your blog, your insight, your truth, your spirit.
how you speak from your heart, even though it hurts.

your time is coming, i see you with a baby boy.

until then, it is the journey.
it's all making you into the woman you are suppose to be.

appreciate all of this time because when you are a mommy there is none!

there are always reasons in life, even if we can't see them.

here's to you, you special girl!

xoxo

May 30, 2007 at 12:52:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Tanaya said...

Boho,

I just finished reading a book, "Forever Lily", about an adoption in China. It reminded me so much of you. (not the adoption part, but this line - which I'm terribly misquoting).

Every "parent" already has a child out there, waiting for them. No matter how hard you try to deny it or how hard you try to make it happen, YOUR child IS out there. You were meant to be a family, from the very start. From before you ever even knew that you wanted to be a parent.

Your past is connected and your future will be connected too, as soon as it is the right time for it to happen.

YOU know your baby is out there. Your baby knows it too. It's that waiting that sucks, and I admire your strength through this all. (I'll look up the exact quote tonight, it is really beautiful, sorry to have butchered it.)

May 30, 2007 at 1:00:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thank you "boho's angel friends" for being friends to all of us and inspiring and reminding me that mytruth and wisdom and strength lies within ... and in the love and embrace of friends, far and near.

May 30, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a little while and the amazing thing is you are so positive and so inspirational, you make me want to be a better person and when people you don't know say that you've definitely touched a nerve.

May 30, 2007 at 1:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger christina said...

Oooh i LOVE this pic of you!

May 30, 2007 at 2:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Georgia said...

Love you :)

May 30, 2007 at 6:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

You are such a wonderful friend back darling~truly wonderful.

You impress and awe me.

I love you
XOXOXO
toe to toe

May 31, 2007 at 5:09:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Louise said...

Beautiful pic...beautiful words!

May 31, 2007 at 6:21:00 AM PDT  
Blogger michael morrow said...

sis,
the heart wrenching, heart soothing is to show you, yea even convince you, that you are already whole, you are already a beautiful, loving, competent mother, wife, woman, sister, teacher, artist, daughter, friend of love and light, open your heart and receive the gift of you, the gift I have received because I AM that too...

May 31, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM PDT  
Blogger jenica said...

this is so beautiful! i lovers all of these things about you. i am just so grateful that you're so open. it's inspiring to me.

May 31, 2007 at 3:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home