<

Wednesday, August 1

prophetic messages*


photo session with twin boys, canon digital rebel xti

I found it interesting and comforting that a few people commented about the photo in my previous post being almost like a prophetic message. That thought didn't even cross my mind. The fact that it didn't tells me that I am in a calmer place about this journey...no longer feeling quite so obsessed. ; ) But I did like the idea of the message and it truly does feel that close.

I have had a few things happen where two babies were predicted. The first was a psychic I spoke to over the phone. The second was a baby forecaster charm where my friend hung a fertility goddess over my wrist and it said I was going to have twins. Then my tarot reader here in town said she saw two babies. I am not sure what this all means. Perhaps we will have one naturally and adopt the other close in age. We do have twins in my family, as well as my husband's side and I don't believe by me mentioning it here that I am jinxing it.

How wild would that be? No expectations. Just one would be divine. Two would be out of this world.

The woman that had these babies in the portrait above struggled for years to conceive. They are miracle babies and to watch their parents cuddle, snuggle and kiss them is very emotional for me. So touching and full of hope.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thinking of you and hoping for your baby dreams to come true. You will be such an amazing mama, truly.

August 1, 2007 at 5:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger WhimsicalBird said...

*So touching and full of hope.*

Just like you! I'm newish to your site, but I wanted to let you know what a thoughtful and inspiring person you are. Thank you.

August 1, 2007 at 5:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger christina said...

First of all--you are so NOT jinxing anything by mentioning it. Just the opposite: the law of attraction, girlfriend. I can so see you with twins, slurping down your yummy smoothies and dragging handfuls of seaglass and shells home from the beach in their pockets. And I adore that shot of you (below). So fab.

August 1, 2007 at 5:42:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know,

when i first saw/read this my thought was:

"denise is going to have twins."

i did not want to say anything, i don't know why....just saying that i felt it too!

i say go for triplets! i will make them all matching painted jeans with pink roses! even if one is a boy!

xx
mc

August 1, 2007 at 6:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Stacy said...

you know, when you first showed me this photo, i meant to ask you how you felt about having twins. i forgot to mention it, but now i know the answer. snuggles and kisses to you. xoxo

August 1, 2007 at 7:16:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the photos of you and the babies are beautiful.

peace and good stuff,

meesh

August 1, 2007 at 9:18:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really a beautiful photo...what a fun day to be around children, without a thought to the past or future.

August 1, 2007 at 11:33:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's something really special about twins - how cool that you and boho boy have twins on either side. what a joy to love the work you do - it's why your photos turn out the way they do. when you love what you do, everything you touch becomes golden. xo

August 2, 2007 at 4:35:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kelly said...

I read your blog on a regular basis and you and boho boy are always in my prayers for a success on your journey to becomming parents your positive attitude and wonderful energy that comes thru I know that no matter what path you end up follwoing you will be wonderful at it.
The picutes you take are beautiful and your love of children really comes thru in the pictures you took of the twins.
Good luck to you and boho boy in everything you do.

If you get a chance please check out my blog i'd love your feedback.
thewindsinthewillows.blogspot.com

August 2, 2007 at 6:22:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something so natural, comfortable and maternal about seeing you with these babies.

I can just picture you and boho boy, each with a bambino on your back in those hippie baby carriers.
Stopping along your beach walk to breastfeed...it's so you!

Such gorgeous and organic photos. You are extremely talented and have a great eye for what makes a candid and original photo.
You must love your career.

August 2, 2007 at 9:42:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter what they mean, the fact that they fill you with joy is what matters. I hope and wish for more little signs that this do this for you.

love.xoxoxo

August 4, 2007 at 5:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home