<

Sunday, September 30

unravelling beauty*


looking out, 8x8 print by Susannah

One of my dearest friends in the Universe is having an Autumn special offer on her delicious prints through October 9th. Do check out her Unravelling boutique. I promise you that you'll swoon and drool.

She has a way of capturing magic and bringing you to a dreamy state of mind with her gorgeous images and writings. I am planning on designing a room in my home with the photo above as a focal point and inspiration.

I just have to pimp her a little bit more by sharing that she was mentioned in the uber-cool design blog decor8. So fun.

She's been such a strength and pillar in my life and her English ways are definitely rubbing off on me. Now if I could just get her gorgeous accent right without sounding like Dick Van Dyke in Marry Poppins. ; )

8 Comments:

Blogger Susannah Conway said...

*giggle* and you really do sound like Dick Van Dyke - it's so cute :-)

thank you for this photo-loving, my beautiful friend - what touches me the most is that i know you're not doing this for the sake of it, but because you really do believe in me, and that means so much

life just hasn't been the same since i got a monkey in my pocket ;-)

i love you xxo

September 30, 2007 at 1:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Silvia said...

She sure has a way of capturing magic! I have some of her prints on my wish list :)

I really have to watch Mary Poppins again... :D

xox

September 30, 2007 at 3:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger studiocitro said...

this is totally out of cotext but I have always wondered how you get some of the amazing effects you have on your pics. do you know of any good websites with some tips? while asking this, i can totally understand that these might be secrets that you would rather not reveal... :)

September 30, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mccabe said...

i love how you honor all of your friends on here.
that speaks columes of your character as a person.

susannah is a doll. her prints are magical...
(especially the one shown here. WOW)
no wonder you two connect so well!

with love
mcmermie x

September 30, 2007 at 9:07:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mccabe said...

oops.
VOLUMES. not columes.

i was not trying to communicate in code or anything.

September 30, 2007 at 9:08:00 PM PDT  
Blogger madelyn said...

I am enraptured with Susannah's
work - I have print I bought of
purple figs that is so gorgeous and
inspired my ponderings on many
a day - I have it over my computer on
my inspiration board:) -
The one you have featured is
stunning and well - very dreamy -
entirely magical and poetic:)

I love the English accent -
completely swoon-worthy
(my Mom is Irish:)

October 1, 2007 at 11:26:00 AM PDT  
Blogger daisies said...

i love her flower print set that brightens up a wall : )

holga love! : )

October 2, 2007 at 5:50:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Isn't it cool how when I think of her I think of her I hear her talking with her accent. Someone said bullocks in a show I was watching last night and I just grinned thinking about her.

You rock love
XOXO

October 3, 2007 at 3:30:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home