<

Thursday, March 6

Squam Art Workshops*


the breathtaking andrea scher, canon digital rebel xti

For those of you in need of inspiration from some serious rock star creative betties, check out Squam Art Workshops. Registration starts tomorrow and I have a feeling it will fill up quickly. I was blessed to get a taste of the beauty Andrea will be sharing with her class and I am still marinating in the wisdom and inspiration she gifted me with. My dear friend Penelope will be teaching a few delicious classes as well.

What I love about what they're offering is the concept of letting go of rules, playing freely and learning to express your authentic self. We all need to be reminded of these elements when creating and I find it so much easier to do this when surrounded by other like minded spirits seeking the same.

What a cool opportunity to circle and create.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacinta said...

Ooooh I am so so jealous. Much as I would love to, Australia is just too far away. It looks amazing and I wish I could be there. Have a great creative, loving time.

March 7, 2008 at 8:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger nina beana said...

i can't wait to get my squam on!

March 8, 2008 at 12:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger mccabe said...

this is an absolute STUNNING picture of andrea.
it makes me gasp.
wow.

love you
mac xx

March 11, 2008 at 12:17:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home