<

Saturday, November 1

finding my peace ~ updated!!


me laying on a dock at squam, photo by thea coughlin

Update at 10:30PM PST on November 1st: We just now got "the call". K is in the beginning stages of true blue labor and has been admitted. We're flying out there ASAP. Please send up your prayers! Our hearts are racing with excitement. We'll update you as soon as possible. Weeeeee!

Update at 10:30am on November 2nd: We are at the airport on a layover, on our way. Just found out her contractions have slowed down quite a bit but the docs feel it should happen anytime in the next few days. Still flying out there and staying until he comes! Can't wait to see K & T...and give K a massage. She was up all night and needs some rest. What a crazy, fun ride! Why do I have a hunch he'll come on election day? That would be hilarious. Thanks so much for all your love soaked support! We're totally beaming over here.

****************************************************************

I was wondering when it was going to happen. I think most of my loved ones were waiting too. Every time they dialed my number or emailed me to check in on the status of this adoption, there was that question asked as they held their breath..."how are you doing through all of this?" I'm fine, I'm fine, I'd answer and then I'd go on talking about the baby or our birth mom K and the adorable onesies we just got in the mail from a sweet friend.

I felt like I've been spinning high off the ground for over a month now and I loved it up there. I've lived with four years of a sadness that lurked underneath all my joys. I've lived with fears of going outside, knowing I will run into pregnant women or little babies in strollers or wrapped around their parent's bodies. I'd have to check myself..."Is it okay to go outside today? Can you handle this?" But lately I've walked outside without a second thought. I've smiled at the pregnant women. I've waved and cooed at the babies in strollers and wraps and slings. Probably because I finally believed...and I mean truly believed that I would be a mother and very soon. I no longer felt isolated but part of a growing community around me. My heart was no longer consumed with the pain that comes with seeing these things around me and then followed up with the guilt for feeling resentment towards them. I felt free.

I've been riding on the waves of my loved ones who have jumped in on this adoption journey with us with arms wide open. They too have taken the risk of just believing it will happen. They too began talking in a language with us as if it already has. That this baby is indeed our son that has longed to be with us, and we with him and he is finally coming. They all joked saying "Of course this is how he came into your lives! You always were the different one in the family!" or "This just totally suits the Bohos lifestyle."

And then there were the few people in our lives that carried a lot of fear with this process and didn't want to "jinx" it by believing it whole heartedly. They had so many fears about what may not happen and how broken into pieces our hearts would be if it didn't. Down beneath the surface of it all, these loved ones of ours were just afraid of us being hurt and were feeling protective and cautious of our hearts. Regardless, I couldn't really be around that energy. As much as I understood and had compassion for it, I had to rise above and take the risk and believe. I had to throw my whole being into this like a fierce mother bear out to find her little cub in the woods, knowing she will find him by his scent. No one could stop me. No one could tell me any different.

Then the other day I had my crashing point. Perhaps it was an emotional day. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep I had the night before. Perhaps it was an email I received from K that seemed a bit tender than normal and I had misinterpreted what she was really trying to say...but I allowed myself to feel afraid. I allowed myself for just a short while to see what it might look like if she does indeed decide to keep him because it will feel impossible not to do so once she first lays eyes on him. Perhaps we will drive into our parking spot with an empty car seat and a bag full of newborn onesies that were never worn.

At this thought, it happened...what everyone wondered would happen...I had a mini meltdown and you know what? I let myself have it. So did my darling amazing loving husband. He just let me unravel. As we laid there in our bed and I sobbed and told him all of the things I was secretly afraid of. As I let all of those walls come tumbling down and exposed my deepest fears that I didn't want to believe in, he just listened and held me. He didn't try to fix it. He didn't tell me things would turn out differently. He just stroked my hair and breathed along with my breath and let me soak his chest with my tears.

There was something so powerful about that release. And that is what it felt like. All these tiny fears and burdens that were building up and as soon as I opened the door to the well, they flowed out of me along with my tears. I couldn't really sleep that night. I felt like I had just ran a long marathon (not that I've ever been in one and knew what it was like, but I imagine it would feel like how I felt). The following day, I allowed myself to walk around in silence. To sit and stare at a wall. To lay down to take a nap. I didn't try to buck up and move forward and ignore the shift that occurred. I suppose I was trying to prepare myself for another scenario that I hadn't allowed myself to embrace. So, I allowed that and imagined all the things we would do to recover from that sad scenario.

And then I received an email from K. A long, beautiful, heartfelt email reassuring me all the reasons why she wants us to have this special baby growing in her womb. She wiped all those hidden fears away in one gentle and fresh swoop. Her intuition told her to write these emotions to me and she did so powerfully and perfectly and said everything I needed to hear. Everything I had believed in these past few weeks. Everything that kept me floating and certain and not wanting to hear any different. She reaffirmed the faith I had in our relationship, our connection and how magical this process has been. She gave me the greatest gift that morning and I will never, ever forget that email exchange and how very moved our hearts were by her words and reassurance and utter and complete selfless love for this baby. She confirmed that everything we feel about this baby boy and how it has felt that he is supposed to be in our lives, is how she feels as well. For a few weeks now, I have been the one that has held her and comforted her and it was her that wrapped her arms around me to tell me everything was going to be okay. We feel so totally blessed to have been matched with such a wise, intuitive, gentle, warm and nurturing birth mom. We have such beautiful stories to share with our son about her courage and strength and selflessness during this time.

So, I am floating again. I am embracing this roller coaster of a journey. I am wholly in it now...embracing both the joy, as well as the fears. All of it and no matter how this unfolds, I know it will be worth it.

We all feel he is coming very soon. Very soon and I am finding my peace through it all.

He will be a Scorpio. Curious what you guys know about Scorpios...

66 Comments:

Blogger Bella Art Girl said...

I have been reading this blog on and off this last year. I have been especially engaged lately because we too adopted a baby girl 8 years ago in an open adoption. As I read this post it reminded me of the moments in the hospital as we waited for our daughter to be born. We were taking the leap and trusting - and you know what, it was BIG and it felt like everything was on the table - but I was there when she was born, my husband cut the umbilical cord, my best friend/godmother stood beside me and now we look back and are amazed still. It is an amazing gift the birthmother is giving but, as our daughter's birthmother told us, in some way WE were the parents she had wished she had and that in this hard situation she was glad she was able to give her daughter. Anyhoo, I hear your words and remember my moment being there. Big stuff, but the stuff that all great stories are made of. Peace, strength and love to you on your journey

November 1, 2008 at 9:58:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sure this is such an emotional ride for as you wear your heart on your sleeve. but alas! soon you will be a mommy of this very beautiful, magical baby boy.

this is the baby you are suppose to have because after all, it the soul we wait for.

i am so very happy for you and your crazy emotions, it's what tells you it's real. keep feeling as it is what you do best!

good blessings to you.

November 1, 2008 at 10:01:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that I held my breathe throughout this entire post and there, at the end, those last few lines...I released it and smiled for you...all of you. Sending you more peace. xoxo

November 1, 2008 at 11:09:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are beautiful.

November 1, 2008 at 11:11:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hi, I know Boho girl exactly how you are/were feeling. Here is our story of the same thing, but just believe. The feelings of not knowing, is she going to see him, is she going to want to keep him when she sees him. We felt really sure that our birth mom was sure about her decision after we met with her, and then she went into early labor on all days. her birthday. We came out of church and our caseworker called to tell us she was at the hospital and she was in labor, and we remembered that it was her 21st birthday that day, we waited to her all day, and no calls came, I cried all day wondering what was going on, when were they going to call us, she said she would have us brought to the hospital when he was born.. all we could think was, she has had him, and now that she has seen him and since they are born on the same day she thinks its a sign she should keep him..I was a nervous wreck by the middle of the night, finally they called and said he had been born and was healthy and she was fine and we should expect a call in the morning. Well the next morning came and by late morning our case worker called and said she wants you to come and meet your son! We were so excited, we couldn't believe it! We went to the hospital and when we went into the room we hugged and waited until she was ready, and when she was she placed in my arms and said " here he is, here is your baby". It is was the most wonderful, moment in my life! I held my breathe while I was reading your blog today, I believe your son will be with you very soon. Believe it in your heart! The little boy that amazing woman is carrying was meant for you, he will be your son. God Bless! I love love your way of expression in writing! You are just lovely!

November 1, 2008 at 11:30:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have moved beyond words, I think. All I want to say is woooohoooo and yay! And I'm looking forward to saying awww when we meet Mr. Boho Jr. and see how his personality develops.

Here's wishing you much joy, love and happiness for all involved.

November 1, 2008 at 12:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Debra said...

Ah yes, Boho Girl, you ARE becoming a Mother. Be at peace, dear heart. Your son will be here very soon.

Hugs,
Debbie

November 1, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM PDT  
Blogger pERiWinKle said...

Hi Sweetie,
Reading your post it brought back memories of how I felt on the receiving end of a text message from our birthmom...then, the next day in a conversation with a total stranger, he said: 'It is what you read into the message. Maybe the birthmom just love her son'.

Heart wide open...letting the fear go...trusting the process...

waiting in anticipation with you!
Hugs to you and Carsten,

Mama and dadday...teehee! love the sound of that! It becomes the most beautiful words in the world! ;-)

love,
Linni xx

November 1, 2008 at 2:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Pen said...

your gift of words never fails to leave me in awe... you capture and describe such complexity with honest ease... truly, boho baby is being borne into the most special family: just as he is destined to be xx

November 1, 2008 at 2:16:00 PM PDT  
Blogger sweetsalty kate said...

love....
xo

November 1, 2008 at 2:47:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take comfort in the fact that every time I visit your blog I’m going to get the truth. The straight on, beautiful, ugly, joyous and sad truth. It takes guts to share that stuff and oh, baby, you’ve got guts for sure.

Sending love,
Micheline

November 1, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I said in another comment "welcome to motherhood!" That still rings true now. As a mother, you will experience the highest highs and the lowest lows. You will confront fears you never dreamed of. I think it's only apropos that you are feeling what you are. It's all a part of the biggest life change imaginable. It wouldn't be any different if you were pregnant; you would still be scared silly that the rug will be pulled out from under you at any moment. That's not to say heartbreak can't or won't happen (as your well aware of) but it is the unfortunate flip side to LOVE. No matter what happens, you're already a mother.

Love,
Nashay

November 1, 2008 at 4:06:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Terri Edwards said...

the days right before our baby was born were horrendous for me. i was sure our birthparents were going to change their minds. one day i would be walking on clouds buying baby clothes, the next day i physically couldn't get out of bed because i was so convinced the adoption was falling apart.

thru it all our birthmother always seemed to know exactly when to reach out and reassure me that everything was going to be okay. i was in awe of her and will love her forever for being my rock during the most difficult time in HER life.

and remember, your son's birthmother needs you as much as you need her.

November 1, 2008 at 6:15:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Terri Edwards said...

oh, and what i know about male scorpios is that they are extremely charming!

November 1, 2008 at 6:17:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, sweet boho girl... I love your honesty. I love that when I read your words, I feel like I'm right in front of you, desperately wanting to hold your hands while you tell it. You have a gift. Many of them.

I have had doubts before with friends and adoption, but not once since you uttered those words have I for one minute felt like this wouldn't happen. He belongs to you, and even little me all the way across the US can feel it. I'm not saying hide your fears, they are valid and in need of expression.

I'm just so glad she connected with you.

I can't WAIT to see the onsies!

Oh, and Scorpio's? The ones I have known are passionate, caring, and daring! :)

November 1, 2008 at 8:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been following your blog for years now and feel so much joy for you, your husband and whee little Boho boy. Such magical anticipation!

November 1, 2008 at 10:18:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhhh, YAY!!!! Praying for y'all and SO EXCITED for the news of your boho baby boy. Can't wait to see you manifested as a MAMA. Gonna be just so cool.

November 1, 2008 at 11:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger mames said...

and so the journey begins, you now embark on the journey that you will ride/walk/struggle/embrace and dance through until you are no longer...

as a scorpio i have to give accolades to the sign, one of deep and joyous and passionate living, of desire and wanting, of delving and finding. i am sorry to wax so thoroughly poetic, but i think you shall find currents of wisdom and depth that match you and yours in your new child. my greatest prayers ans wishes and hopes are yours as you await. boho baby, come see us all.

November 2, 2008 at 12:01:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY STARS! I love how he waited to make his debut until you spilled out all the messy things you were holding in! Funny how that happens.

Sparkles, magic and love abound ... blessings to ALL of you as you ease him into this world. I can't wait to see pics of this wee one :) Such magic. Swoon.

November 2, 2008 at 1:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Toni M Photography said...

Hi Love,

Just about to sleep, but felt I had to pp over here and read. And I am glad I did. WOW! So soon, I was so jumping around at the moment. Can't wait to meet him. Wishing you ALL the best.

Love Toni

P.S. I'll e-mail you tomorrow or the next day xoxo

November 2, 2008 at 2:55:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to mommyland!

it's a crazy, beautiful, magical, lovely, nutzy land...
you are going to enjoy this ride as you embark on it with so much love, joy and passion!

wishing you bliss~

November 2, 2008 at 3:28:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do not watch reality tv shows but have followed your blog for some time...i am so excited for you and your husband.
my thoughts go to you both and to K...push push breeaaathhhe.....!
sending you a basket full of blessings!

November 2, 2008 at 4:02:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello boho girl

I've been away from your blog for a while (I read but don't comment) and come back to find all this! Let me add my love and best wishes to those of everyone else, I hope this is the beginning of a new and exciting journey!

I'm about to marry a Scorpio, and I have to say that Scorpios are wonderful. This one is clever, creative, passionate and moody, and very kind and protective. Can also be jealous. So that's what I know about Scorpios. May you have many happy years with yours.

xxx

PS My word verification is virwari, it seems somehow appropriate although I can't say why.

November 2, 2008 at 5:30:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Denise. Fingers crossed for you!

November 2, 2008 at 5:40:00 AM PST  
Blogger RGZ said...

hi denise --

i am sooo excited for you guys. i wanted to add -- november 1 is my birthday. i am a scorpio. my mom in law, my ex boyfriend, and another friend are all november 2 birthdays; my own mom is october 29; my best friends are novmeber 8 and 13. sooo, um, yeah, i know all about scorpios. i will save my specific comments about us until you are home and settled. but suffice it to say for now: we are awesome. ha. really, though. scorpio children tend to me shy -- that's all i'll say for now. good luck, congratulations, blessings to all of you. - renee

November 2, 2008 at 6:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger Eileen W. said...

Your post resonates with me deeply. That other side of the coin and should I allow myself to feel doubt. You did allow yourself and you are so BRAVE!

I cannot wait to see your little prince.

I am a Scorpio too- Nov. 5th. We tend to be very passionate, fiercely loyal, and charismatic. We, like so many other creatures, tend to be demonized a bit, but I of course, feel it is undeserved. I think he is a perfect match for you all since you've been so fiercely passionate about bringing him in to your lives- perfect!
xoxo

November 2, 2008 at 6:50:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so excited -- i knit him a hat earlier this week -- hoping to get your address to send it along --
patricia aka brabarella

November 2, 2008 at 6:53:00 AM PST  
Blogger enchantedartist said...

So excited for you all!!! I'm typing this thinking, he could be here already...in your arms!!!

Simply magical! :)

Much love...
xoxo

November 2, 2008 at 7:05:00 AM PST  
Blogger bliss junkie said...

I'm a blog lurker who has been cheering you and your husband on, hoping you would find your little soul to mother. I am so happy that the day is finally here. Congrats

November 2, 2008 at 7:26:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly magical ;)! Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with you every step of the way, Sweet Denise and Family ~ Here are the words on a very special plaque given to us .. 'Once upon a time, a child was ready to be born. So one day the child asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to Earth tomorrow, but how will I live there being so small and helpless?" And God said, "Among the many angels, I chose one just for you. She will be waiting for you on Earth and she will love you and take care of you." And the child about to be born asked softly, "God, how will I know my angel? What is her name?" And God said, "You will call your angel Mommy." For your little son's Angel Mommy and Daddy ~ We love you , n,r,l,d And for our loved Angel who introduced us, who makes this all happen ... the way it is supposed to be!!

November 2, 2008 at 8:20:00 AM PST  
Blogger hhh said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! yes indeed the universe is amazing!!! I love the way this is all unfolding in such a magical love affirming way!

luvin for everybelly

November 2, 2008 at 9:09:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rowena said...

I love getting your updates and will be crossing my fingers and knocking on wood and lighting candles and blowing on dandelion fuzz and whatever else for you.

I am a Scorpio, and they are fixed water signs, as in "still waters run deep." They are often very drawn to mysteries. Sounds perfect for your boho baby.

November 2, 2008 at 9:46:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is sooo exciting. Good luck and Blessings to you!!!!!!!!!

susie

November 2, 2008 at 10:18:00 AM PST  
Blogger Vanessa said...

i've just seen your updates! wow! waiting with bated breath here... your journey is finally arriving at the most beautiful destination possible... and it's the beginning of a brand new journey... a brand new person... full of love and joy and bursting with life.
hugs and support to you all at this time
xoxoxox

November 2, 2008 at 10:42:00 AM PST  
Blogger kim said...

Your having a baby. You will have a baby for Christmas and the new year. I am dancing on air for you and waiting with baited breath to see the happy family. Give K a big hug and lots of ice chips for us all and let us know where we can send gifts. Drop me a email. I also love that the word verification says Woot :)

November 2, 2008 at 10:59:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Here you go!
Get ready for the ride of your life Honey!!!!!!! Im thinking of you, havent stopped!
Lots of love and prayers to ALL OF YOU!
Cant wait for the updates! Know how much you are loved!
xox Becca

November 2, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM PST  
Blogger Silvia Pérez-Muelas López said...

You're almost there, just a few more steps... Bless you

November 2, 2008 at 11:10:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, there's a line from a movie that I will never forget -
a new mother holds her baby for the first time and says..."How can you love somebody SO much, who you just met?"

Welcome to your mini-boho!
(((hugs & blessings)))

November 2, 2008 at 11:14:00 AM PST  
Blogger Sleepandhersisters said...

so very exciting!!!
my thoughts are with you all the way from New Zealand.

November 2, 2008 at 12:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger Pen said...

wheee!! the excitment is mounting!! can't wait to see the first images of you as a mama...

and, for what it's worth, my husband is a scorpio, and he is the most amazing man. gentle, compassionate, smart and super, super funny. xxx

November 2, 2008 at 1:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger The Van Dervens said...

good luck sweet lady, you have been in my thoughts so much lately. I have been reading your blog for several months now, and have been praying for your baby since the first day i laid eyes on your words.

i can't wait until he gets here. get lots of sleep. LOTS OF IT. This is your last chance for a while!

November 2, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goodness, i am so excited for you and boho boy! eagerly awaiting more news. may you & k have a blessed, healthy and beautiful birth. can't wait to see photos of the little one!

November 2, 2008 at 1:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger Magicaldamselfly said...

I can not wait to see some mommy/son and daddy/son boho pics. What an exciting journey this is!!! I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Blessings,
Sheila
http://magicaldamselfly.blogspot.com/

November 2, 2008 at 1:47:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ames and Mick said...

Can't believe it's finally happening. Good luck, I'm sure this will be everything you've been hoping and wishing for.
As for Scorpios, they are passionate and sensitive and very self aware, that's my experience at least.

November 2, 2008 at 2:05:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jessica S. said...

I know I thought of him being a scorpio too! Ahhh...it is good...he is a water sign (Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer are all water)...Scorpios are sensitive, strong willed, intuitive and very sexual individuals...can be jealous and have a temper...attractive to the opposite sex...but you have a long time before you have to worry about girls! This is so wonderful...he is almost here! Can't wait to see this beautiful little water baby!

November 2, 2008 at 4:01:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh good luck! Good luck! Scorpios are wonderful!

November 2, 2008 at 4:04:00 PM PST  
Blogger bee said...

:D

congratulations, and so, so much love beaming to you from me. this is such a special time of year to be born, and such a special family about to be reunited. :)

yay. i'm a gonna pour myself some wine to toast you in a few hours.

i know a little bit about scorpios, being a girl one myself. i have also dated a few...two of my favourite men in the world are scorps. i'm lucky. :)
we are intense, in a beautiful way. (expect striking eyes). passionate about what we choose to do in life. driven. emotional and intuitive, and usually emotionally intuitive.

i love this time of year because it's when the veils are lifted, you know? where i am, the leaves have turned all these insane colours and it's sunny and warm, yet cold at the same time - beautiful. your child will have some luscious spirit in him, i can just tell.

all my love.
xo

November 2, 2008 at 5:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger jenica said...

an email is on its way. but know this, you are his mama and he loves you. i'm so proud of you.

xoxo

November 2, 2008 at 5:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger meesh said...

wheeee!

i am so so happy for you and so excited!!!

November 2, 2008 at 6:38:00 PM PST  
Blogger Stacy said...

scorpios are hot.

off to find my big book of birthdays...

love you
eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
xo

November 2, 2008 at 7:17:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so EXCITED for you!!! =D
best of luck,
and lots of love -

November 2, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kristin Zecchinelli said...

OH YAY!!! come on boho baby but wait for momma and papa. hugs!

November 2, 2008 at 7:59:00 PM PST  
Blogger lexiloo said...

just got goose bumps reading your update! i'm really excited for you guys!

November 2, 2008 at 8:15:00 PM PST  
Blogger daisies said...

i'm a scorpio :)

thinking of you all ... excitement!! xo

November 2, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am so excited for you! Soon you will hold his little body in your arms, soon you will feel his breath on your cheek and he will open his eyes and see only you...his mommy! God Bless!

November 2, 2008 at 8:48:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both. I am sending good wishes and prayers.

Chalaundrai

November 2, 2008 at 10:23:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Best wishes to all of you - this is going to be an amazing experience! Oh and scorpios are passionate and love fiercely, much like the two of you!

November 3, 2008 at 3:33:00 AM PST  
Blogger canadacole said...

I read the updates first and then the entry. What an emotional ride. How wonderful and open you both are! How perfect for a Scorpio--I have one of my own and she's sweet and sensitive and so very intuitive. Sending you prayers and all my own hope that all will be well.

November 3, 2008 at 6:57:00 AM PST  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I've been checking in for just such an update........I have goosebumps and thrilled with excitement for all of you!! What a moment, what a dream come true! I cannot wait to see him in your arms!!

November 3, 2008 at 7:24:00 AM PST  
Blogger Malinda said...

I have no words I'm just so excited for you and boho boy

November 3, 2008 at 8:26:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending calming thoughts, love and blessings to you and yours.

November 3, 2008 at 8:32:00 AM PST  
Blogger Heather said...

Yaaahooooooooooooo!!

November 3, 2008 at 8:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger julie king said...

sending peace, love, joy and hope your way!!!

November 3, 2008 at 9:22:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read anyone else's comments so maybe this info has already been shared, but I am a Scorpio and exhibit many of the classic traits: passion, loyalty, sensitivity. Your boy will certainly be a perfect mixture of all the best of you, Boho Boy, K and T. And I'm sure he'll also pick up on all the good vibes being sent his way from all these followers of yours. I'm so happy for you and wish you much love and strength as the moment nears and for all the years beyond.

November 3, 2008 at 11:38:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am dying for news!

November 4, 2008 at 2:24:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kristen said...

Just want you to know that I am so happy for you and I know you will get YOUR baby!!!

November 4, 2008 at 2:38:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home