<

Saturday, May 6

The Suz.


Suzi camping, taken by Matty

I just had to post this picture of my friend Suzi because there is just too much cuteness to be had here.

She is my "Be~Fri" and I am her "Est~End". Remember those heart necklaces we proudly wore in the 80's that broke in half and each girlie wore around her neck? Woah...that was a major flashback. Do they still have those?? We've been this close since 1986.

Well...she has moved 30 minutes away from me. Destiny had it that she fell in love with a boy living close to us. I promise that Carsten and I had absolutely nothing to do with it being that she met him at another friend's wedding far away from here.

Her and I are the last two Northern Cali girls that anyone would expect to move to Southern Cali. Simply amazing how it all came together the way it did.

Let's give it up for The Suz and her cuteness and bravery. "Woot woot!"


suz & me...laughing & loving, canon digital rebel xt

11 Comments:

Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh oh oh! i love that suz and matty are still madly in lurrrve... and that love has brought you close to you!

woooot WOOOOOOT

love
leonie

May 6, 2006 at 5:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Woooot woooot

I can feel the love you share looking at the second picture.

Aren't bf's awesome?

I remember those necklaces. LOL.

Hugs

May 6, 2006 at 7:04:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuteness, cuteness everywhere! Hoorah for best friends!

May 6, 2006 at 10:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Amy said...

Gorgeous girls! She is too cute for words...

And I so much remember those wonderful friendship necklaces. I think I saw them at Target the other day.

May 6, 2006 at 10:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Daibh said...

I like the picture.

May 7, 2006 at 5:14:00 AM PDT  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

After a very long and painful weekend your comments really touched me.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your hearfelt feelings.
I can't tell you how much that meant to me. I cried.
It's over now and can only hope that everyone shares your sentiment.
Thanks again.
I LOVED the picture of the wellies.

May 7, 2006 at 10:01:00 AM PDT  
Blogger meghan said...

hi there!

I'm so jealous of your geography! I would do anything to have someone I have loved for that long move so close to me. i think I am beginning to forget what it is like to have friends like that close. I won't know what to do when it finally happens!

P.S. you both look gorgeous!!

May 7, 2006 at 12:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

ahhh, the love spreads out and in a small way the world smiles and there are good vibes all round. lovely comment from savvy farmer - and such a gracious acceptance of her apology on her site from you, Deni. you really are a special woman.

and you and Suz are such *babes* !!
Sx

May 7, 2006 at 1:52:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

you two are indeed too cute!!!

May 7, 2006 at 6:02:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable! And I had one of those necklaces too...woo, you just took me BACK girl! :-D

May 7, 2006 at 7:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger christina said...

Those kind of friends are priceless--even better when they live close by.I love the pic of you two also--it's like your both almost mid-laugh :)

May 8, 2006 at 5:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home