<

Saturday, August 5

time to get hitched


rob, bobbi & layla at our wedding, photo by robin nations

A few of my bestest friends are coming to visit today for Sean & Carey's wedding on Sunday. These two lovelies in the picture above were my apartment neighbors when I lived in Texas for a few years. The story of how we met is here. It was the sweet groom who played matchmaker for our blessed friendship that will last a lifetime.

Bobbi and I have been through so much together. She's yummy. There are so many things to love but whenever I think of her, I imagine the love noises we make to one another over the phone or in each other's necks in person.

We all get to decorate Sean & Carey's paradise by the beach hours before the ceremony. I cannot wait to string hundreds of white lights in the trees, put the bridal bouquet together, get the candles ready and most of all take fabulous pictures!

It's time to get them hitched!

6 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Have a blast Den :)

Weddings always make me feel girlish things inside, that's when I turn to my hubs and feel lucky, then smile...he's clueless as to my musings....

They are lucky to have you taking pictures. You capture pure, raw emotions like no one I know...good luck my love.

Miss you bunches~ Dar xoxoxox

August 5, 2006 at 10:02:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

They are a beautiful couple. I love how the two of you make "sounds" of affection-adorable.

I wish boho boy would capture that on camera!

I know you are having a blast right now. Can't wait to see photos darling.

Loving you
XOXO

August 5, 2006 at 7:17:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds magical and amazing...and i am such a sucker for love! can't wait to see the beautiful event through your eyes!

August 5, 2006 at 7:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh i hope you are having so much fun my dear.
what a gorgeous family in this picture!!

August 5, 2006 at 9:59:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Intrepidflame said...

You have been tagged. Please see my site for details.

August 6, 2006 at 2:00:00 AM PDT  
Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Oiwwww... how exciting. And what a lovely family you have shown us here. So sweet.
I am sure you and Carsten will have a beautiful time at Sean & Carey's wedding.
Bx

August 6, 2006 at 6:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home