<

Thursday, April 13

Grateful Friday


Hands, Canon Digital Rebel XT

This is my first contribution to Grateful Friday. I am oozing gratefulness today...just oozing.

I am grateful for...

~ my gorgeous British pen-pal/frister beginning her journey into the bloggie sisterhood (please welcome her on her blog here).

~ this sweet womyn emailing me that i must listen to his music. She was right...he rocks.

~ putting a gallery of our fairy wedding pictures together.

~ finding the cutest fricken sweatshirt and i am not typically a sweatshirt kind of gal.

~ my sweet hubs being home for spring break.

~ browsing thru one of my dearest and besty friend's new online boutique full of the most gorgeous goods.

~ leonie's amazing pictures of goddesses on her blog the last few entries. they gave me goosebumps.

~ my big sis darlene feeling back to herself health wise...the giggling begins.

~ my beautiful niece angela dying her hair sultry black and resurfacing prettier than angelina jolie! *grin*

~ my camera, my camera, my camera!!

~ this blog entry picture of my fabulous fertility sister

~ my daily affirmations which have inspired me to love and embrace my body rather than blame it.

~ wearing these red shoes every day. for when i click them three times...i am brought to Oz.

~ for all the beautiful souls that reach out to me every day, and allow me to reach out to them through this medium. this sisterhood is other-worldly, isn't it?? i feel big, wonderful transitions in our lives approaching...and i am so grateful to have the opportunity to watch gently, from a distance.

9 Comments:

Blogger meghan said...

hi there -

I just spent a lovely few minutes looking at your pictures. I was completely wrapped up in your day!! How gorgeous you looked! I loved every picture with you in it because your smile just showed how much you enjoyed your day. sigh. (I also liked the one of Carsten wrapped up in fairies!)

beautiful.

hope you have a wonderful long weekend! xoxo

April 13, 2006 at 11:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh dudette,

your wedding photos NEVER fail to swirl me away. there's so much beauty and love there.

LOVE YOU hon
xoxo

April 14, 2006 at 12:03:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

now i know why people get married - the joy of your beautiful day was literally beaming out of my monitor as i looked at those photos. the look on Carsten's face as he sees you coming up the rose-petalled aisle - wow. you are a lucky womyn (and he is the luckiest man on earth!) again i say it - i LOVE those pictures.

and oh my goodness, you've outed me as a blogger :-) already it's taking off, and it's *you*, gorgeous girl, who has been my inspiration ~ so thank you, thank you, thank you. i am truly grateful that we have met..... big kiss Sxx

April 14, 2006 at 12:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Letha Sandison said...

I loved reading this you beautiful soul sister you!!! I could FEEL the lightness coming from you, it was so great to feel that from you again!!

I am so happy Darlene is feeling better!! I hope that never changes!

I am still doing visualizations for you and am so happy your body is feeling more loved!!

I am still sad I missed your wedding...ARGH!!!!

I am grateful for you!

Ok, we HAVE TO plan a visit before I head to Africa...ok??

Thank you for mentioning me here...
I LOVE YOU...HUGS!!!!!!!

April 14, 2006 at 10:32:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling grateful that you are sounding so peaceful. That's my girl!!!!

Warm fuzzies to you

April 14, 2006 at 10:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Heather said...

Wonderful list!! Those clothes at Roxy are super cute!!

April 14, 2006 at 5:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger gkgirl said...

#1 i want the clothes at roxy...even if the site immediately stuck the song "roxy roller" into my brain and now it won't come out

#2 those pictures! those wedding pictures! those fantastic, beautiful,
awesome wedding pictures! holy romantic!
wow!

#3 great list of gratefulness and things to check into

#4 i want red shoes. wah.
:)

April 14, 2006 at 5:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Lovely list! I'm on the verge of a cold and tired and cranky...seeing a list like that helps me focus on the many blessings I have! I'm grateful for my lovely pug puppy who is sleeping on the couch...I am going to go lay next to him!

April 14, 2006 at 10:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Sky said...

beautiful wedding day photos - what an incredible day of memories. made me remember my own wedding, especially the florist who made some major boo-boos which i fortunately was able to rectify before the wedding. :) now we can laugh about it.

your list was filled with love and was delightful to read.

April 14, 2006 at 10:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home